A Senior Application Analyst must have experience in conducting analysis of various commercial off-the-shelf computer applications and internal applications and identify strengths and weaknesses for use in different environments. They must also have experience in the study of application and the consumption of system resources and be able to detect problems such as dead locks, run away jobs as well as security issues. A Senior Application Analyst must be able to direct and guide junior members of a project team and give feedback to developers.
The service desk analyst will triage and address incidents, problems, and service requests while applying commercial-level customer support. We’re looking for a service-focused leader who thrives on the opportunity to help VA users solve problems.
• Experience in a user-facing IT operations environment
• Experience with ticket management through tools, including Jira Service Desk, Remedy, or ServiceNow
• Experience with seeing things from a customer-centric perspective
• Experience providing service desk support to large organization
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly and apply analytical thinking skills to solve problems
Nice to have:
• Understanding of security disciplines and security principles, concepts, policy, and regulations
• VA experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent
Experience: 10 years. 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education