We are looking for a Management Specialist to perform a wide variety of general services and administrative tasks associated with maintaining and supporting the work performed within the office. The candidate performs technical and general support services such as the acquisition, coordination, logistical and security related services. Such work includes a variety of administrative functions necessary to operate the Management office and ranges from correspondence and information control to tracking equipment, supplies, and services.
• Procurement Support – Assists with the scheduling and monitoring of purchasing/procurement transactions for the full range of standard items and services to meet mission needs.
• Support Services – Coordinates a variety of general office support services in support of the work of the office, such as requisition, purchase, storage, and maintenance of stock levels; installation, repair, maintenance, and disposal of office equipment, etc. Serves as backup on office support services and monitors office space renovation projects and is a back-up on the inventory system.
• Assisting with monitoring Office Resources – Obtains and suggests the use of services, supplies, and equipment. Prepares resource status reports for the supervisor’s use. Suggests procures, suggests authorization, suggests supervisor on how to justify a variety of general support services such as office supply stock levels and office equipment. Reviews established procedures for procurement and tracking of office supplies and equipment and evaluates the effectiveness.
• Suggests routes of planning and establishes office control systems such as those for the control of the location, arrangement, access to, and use of office files. Within established office guidelines, advises central resource person for implementing and maintaining office control systems, such as those for maintenance, transfer, and disposition of records.
• Prepare reports, memoranda and others forms of written communication. Composes and edits letters, reports and offices memoranda for publication/distribution on behalf of the Director or senior level officer.
• Evaluates service providers request for validity in terms of necessity, consistency with clients plans/budget priorities, and compliance with government-wide regulations within limits of authority under supervisor; verifies receipt of specified goods or services and provide to supervisor for completion and signing of the receiving reports.
• Prepares requisitions for house services i.e. electrical, painting, purchasing and repairs, as well as coordinates Telephone, Wireless and Data Services (TWD) requirements to include IT. Assesses area where work needs to be completed, generates service tickets, and coordinates with vendors to perform work until tickets are completed.
Bachelor’s degree preferable.
Have two (2) years of experience in all areas of the essential functions of this position.
Have sufficient prior experience with the government in a Management Specialist position to be able to perform all of the Primary Functions of the position.
Must have Secret Clearance