• Orchestrate the project end-to-end
• Analyze discovery information and determines requirements for migration;
• Provide gap analysis at the start of the project
• Direct team members and reviews results
• De-conflict inconsistencies between engineering implementation plans (EIPs ) and directs changes to EIP authors
• Maintain current network diagram for COI/Base (end-to-end)
• Controls all variables and allocations e.g. IP Addresses, VLANs, VRFs, shims, process IDs, etc.
• Define migration requirements to Tools and CND teams, this includes acceptable deadlines tracked by Project Manager (PM)
• Tracks task status against ASI schedule and adjusts implementations
Required skills/Level of Experience :
• Experience with Cisco MPLS. (Multi Protocol Label Switching)
• Experience with BGP routing. (Border Gateway Protocol)
• Experienced with in-depth protocol analysis with tools such as tcpdump.
• Experience in leading large engineering projects.
• This is considered a Senior Level Position and requires BS degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
• You must hold an active IAT II 8570 Certification, or higher, to qualify (Security+ce, CISSP, etc.)
• You must hold an active DOD Top Secret Clearance OR must have an active Secret clearance with an open SSBI.
Nice to have skills:
• F5 load balancers
• Palo Alto Firewalls
• Cisco ASA Firewalls
• Cisco ASRs
To be considered for work, A CANDIDATE MUST BE EITHER A U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT ALIEN (No H1 visa holders).