Provide technical support for the design, implementation, and integration of network changes and sustainment
• Assist in the planning and performing of analytical research, design development, and other assignments in conformance with design, engineering and customer specifications
• Perform various complex software development tasks.
• Evaluate and recommend new technologies to enhance current customer capabilities.
• Ensure efficient delivery of contract capabilities using industry standards and repeatable processes.
• Mitigate risks, control costs and schedule variance, and effectively manages large scale, integrated projects.
• Perform a variety of analytical tasks which include the hardware and software design and implementation utilizing various facility equipment.
• Works independently to achieve day-to-day tasks with minimal support.
Required skills/Level of Experience :
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline and 4 – 8 years of overall related experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree
• Currently possess an active DoD Secret Security Clearance with eligibility for a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
• Currently possess DoD 8570 certification at IAT level II, Security+ CE or CCNA Security
• Experience analyzing VLAN, routing, IP addressing and sub-netting. Experience troubleshooting and configuring IP networks.
• Some experience with H.323/SIP IP VTC based platforms and protocols required to support VTC technology
Nice to have skills:
• • Technical Certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, ITIL, etc..
• Experience with VTC Gatekeeper configuration and troubleshooting
• Experience with DISA Unified Capabilities (UC) and Global Video Services (GVS)
• Advanced knowledge of Cisco, Vidyo and Polycom VTC equipment and infrastructures.
• Thorough understanding of H.323 IP VTC Vidyo-based platforms and protocols required to support VTC technology.
• Experience with packet sniffer software such as Wireshark or Net Scout to analyze network trafficCrypto configuration, troubleshooting, and design experience.
• Layer 2/3 VPN and Firewall knowledge and experience.
• Physical cable plant and wiring experience.
• Certifications with major network system vendors such as Cisco are a strong plus.
• Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills.
• Extensive network integration experience for a variety of network protocol standards.
• Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts.
• Familiarization of DOD regulations and directives.